Customers Journey around the store
- Soon Customers can visit our stores. New Opening hours will be announced.
- A Sui Generis team member will greet shoppers at the door. If all team members are busy, shoppers can queue outside, practice social distancing, or come back later.
- The team member will shop with the customer, following navigation and safety guidelines provided by signs around the store.
- If a customer wants to try an item on, the team member will open a fitting room. Customers will be encouraged to only try on items that they are strongly considering purchasing.
- When making a purchase, the customer will be taken to the front counter. Credit Card payments are encouraged.
- The SG team member will escort customers outside the store when they have completed their purchase.
Detailed Changes for Customers
- Reduced store capacity, managed by door greeter.
- Face coverings required by all employees and customers.
- All clothing we consign is quarantined off sales floor for 24 hours.
- Fitting rooms will be cleaned after each use.
- Don’t want to use the fitting room? SG FLEX 48 hour return policy for store credit with receipt and attached tags.
- Hold clothing that has been tried on for 24 hours before returning to sales floor.
- In-store social distancing reminders.
- Credit card payments strongly encouraged. Cash and gift cards still accepted.
- Free Curbside Pickup available for online shoppers.
- No large bags allowed in store
- No access to restroom or bathroom facilities
Changes for Consignors
- Drop off consignment only. Please call store directly to make appointment.
- Rejected items will be donated. Please see our Accepted Items before consignment.
- Download our Consignment Form for quicker drop off.
Other Safety Precautions
- Team members participate in daily health screenings
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing practices in all areas of the store